Posted to dev@s2graph.apache.org by DO YUNG YOON <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/02 01:37:03 UTC

[DISCUSS] decide actual contents on our web site.

Hi folks.

We have not discussed the contents of our website yet, and I think it is
time to discuss it in details.

Following is my suggestions and please feel free to comment on them.

1. create download pages and put release note there.
2. Separate `Use` and `Learn`.
2.1 `Use`
- Overview: introduction to model.
- Quickstart: getting started manual.
- Examples: more examples can help user to undestand usecases.
2.2 `Learn`
- Basic Concept: Snapshot/Index Edge, Index, Query, Bulk Loader, Super
Node, Consistency, Storage Backend, etc.
- Resources: Presentation materials
3. Contribute
  - Contribution Guide: how to get involved.
- Work In Progress: list up starter tasks, feature branches so any new
contributor can easily contribute.
- Mailling Lists
- Source Repository
- Issue Tracking

4. Project
  - Meetings
- F.A.Q
I am sure above suggestion is very arguable, but I just want to begin this
discussion because I think it is important.
Please give any feedback and hopefully want others to get involve to make
our site better shape.

Thanks.
DOYUNG YOON

Re: [DISCUSS] decide actual contents on our web site.

Posted by Jaesang Kim <ho...@gmail.com>.
Hi all.
I've updated our web site.

- Added `download` menu
- Added `s2graph-0.1.0 release note`

2016년 11월 9일 (수) 오후 6:19, Hyunsung Jo <hy...@gmail.com>님이 작성:

Hey all,
Perhaps the website could have an announcement/ news section so that worthy
information (releases, conferences, or meetups) can be shared with the
community.
(preferably twitter-integrated so that featured news can be managed from
one place)

Regards,
Jo

--
Best regards,
Jaesang

Re: [DISCUSS] decide actual contents on our web site.

Posted by Hyunsung Jo <hy...@gmail.com>.
Hey all,

Posted by Hwansung Yu <de...@gmail.com>.