Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by David Forsythe <df...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 19:11:25 UTC

Questions about release process

Hi,

A few changes for FreeBSD support landed in this release (at least
partially), but they don't seem to have made it into CHANGELOG. More
concerning is that a file in stout seems to be missing[1].

For CHANGELOG, I assume I did something wrong in JIRA (example ticket: [2]
-- if something is wrong there, please let me know), but I'm not sure what
do about getting new files included. What can I do to make sure that
included changes are complete in future releases?

Thanks!

[1] 3rdparty/libprocess/3rdparty/stout/include/stout/os/freebsd.hpp
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1563

Re: Questions about release process

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
yes. fixed!

Posted by David Forsythe <df...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinod,

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.

Posted by David Forsythe <df...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Yes, the changes are complete in git. However, the release tarball for 0.27
seems to be missing the file:

dforsyth@fbsd0:~/mesos_extract % md5 mesos-0.27.0.tar.gz
MD5 (mesos-0.27.0.tar.gz) = 54dae5aeed210fbec8c445af1120ccc2
dforsyth@fbsd0:~/mesos_extract % tar tf mesos-0.27.0.tar.gz | grep freebsd

Posted by David Forsythe <df...@gmail.com>.
Ah!

Thanks!