Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2003/09/24 03:27:08 UTC

adding a path to maven.compile.src.set

Hi,

Is there any way to add a path to the maven.compile.src.set?  I have sources
that are used to generate other sources (using ejbgen - like xdoclet).  At the
moment I'm generating the sources into the same place as the original source and
then compiling.  I'd like to keep my generated sources away from the 'real'
source but still be able to compile them together.  Ideally I'd like to be able
to add to the maven.compile.src.set in one plugin then call the java:compile
goal.  I guess the alternative would be to copy the java:compile goal into my
plugin and add the appropriate dir to the <ant:src> set.

thanks
Nathan