Posted to easyant-dev@incubator.apache.org by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 12:25:44 UTC

Easyant Plugin's test

Dear EasyAnters,

I've just updated commited a new ant task to easyant plugin writers named
"import-test-module". This task is designed to simplify test of your
plugins.
If you want to look what it looks like you could just check the checkstyle
plugin's test [1].

I'm planning to implements autunit test for all plugins before the release,
help would be really appreciated ;).

[1]
https://github.com/easyant/checkstyle-plugin/blob/master/src/test/antunit/checkstyle-test.xml

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant

Re: Easyant Plugin's test

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
I've commited a almost all plugin tests. I've not yet tested plugins having
external dependencies (compile-groovy, compile-scala, jetty, etc...)

Second good news, checkstyle is fully tested and github now supports syntax
highlighting on easyant files (.ant and .ivy).

Ideally we would need to create one jenkins job per plugin, but i have not
enough karma to do this on builds.apache.org.

Re: Easyant Plugin's test

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.

Re: Easyant Plugin's test

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.