Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Robert Chalmers <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/31 11:19:41 UTC

Is the path to OpenOffice this or this?

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org.3\program

or

C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org.3

Also, I've had to rename the directory
*C:\PROGRA~1\OpenOffice.org.3*

because something about Java doesn't recognize spaces in path names. So
Program Files becomes PROGRA~1 and the natural install of Open Office
produces C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3 <---- note the space between
OpenOffice and 3
I had to put a "." in there.

Re: Is the path to OpenOffice this or this?

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Other variants include adding quotes, or escaping the space. IMHO, all four
should work.