Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@ischool.berkeley.edu> on 2013/07/09 20:03:37 UTC

July Mesos meetup

Hi All,

Please join us for a meetup being held Twitter HQ on July 25th, focused on
building and running frameworks on Apache Mesos. In the coming months I
hope we can have similar community events. The meetup will include two
talks, and ample time to socialize.

Vinod Kone from Twitter will present "Building a framework on Mesos: A Case
Study of Jenkins", and Brenden Matthews from Airbnb will be presenting
"Hadoop on Mesos".

Doors open at 6:30, and talks begin at 7pm. Pizza and beverages will be
provided courtesy of Twitter, and we'll be done by 8:30.

We have limited space for the event, and attendees must RSVP. To attend,
mark yourself as attending on our meetup event:
http://www.meetup.com/Distributed-data-processing-with-Mesos/events/128585772/

Hope to see many of you there!

Dave

Fwd: July Mesos meetup