Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Barry Roberts <bl...@xactware.com> on 2002/05/02 01:12:55 UTC

Does anyone have in-memory session replication working?

I am trying to get in-memory session replication working as described
here:
http://www.filip.net/tomcat/tomcat-javagroups.html

Only it doesn't seem to be working for me.  I know the classes are
getting loaded (called) because if I try to set a session attribute with
a null value, ReplicatedSession throws an exception.

If I manually kill a tomcat server while logged in to my app on that
server, mod_jk sends me to the other but it appears the session isn't
there.

If anyone has gotten this working and has any ideas for me, I would
really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Barry Roberts