Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Elena <el...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/07 11:23:03 UTC

How to create new fields in NewAccount.jsp And insert corresponding value in turbine_user table.

Hi everyone,

I have set up MYSQL database with jetspeed.
Also, I could create  a  user(new account) in my MYSQL database.
I could login also.
EVERYTHING WORKS FINE WITH DEFAULT turbine_user table and default
NewAccount.jsp

Now, I want to add some COLUMNS to the turbine_user table.
This I could do by

1. Modifying build/torque/security_schema.xml, adding the new columns to the
Torque XML schema.
2. Modifying build/torque/build.properties to generate DDL for your
particular database (database=)
3. Rebuilding Jetspeed to auto-generate the DDL script for your db

Now, my problem is..

1. How can I add a field to NewAccount.jsp corresponding to the column I
have added to the turbine_user table ??
    Which are the files I need to configure ??
2. How can I insert my data for the new fields(in NewAccount.jsp) in the
turbine_user table ??
    Where I should configure for this ??

COULD ANYONE HELP ME ??

Please help me out.