Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Xieguiming <xi...@huawei.com> on 2012/03/19 11:23:20 UTC

About the overwriting the ApplicationMaster

Hi :

Ask one question.

MRV2 allow us to overwrite the ApplicationMaster,

Aand there is one distributeshell examplie about it.

But, I still do not clear what scenario user should overwrite the applicationmaster.

By overwriting the ApplicationMaster, we can resolve what problem?

Thanks .

Re: About the overwriting the ApplicationMaster

Posted by Anty <an...@gmail.com>.
Maybe b/c you currently don't have such requirement :-)

--
Best Regards
Anty Rao