Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Markus Holmberg <ma...@acc.umu.se> on 2000/09/18 22:09:01 UTC

Re: buildFOTree(org.w3.dom.Document doc)

Several people have reported problems on building a formatting tree from
a Document object (but it usually works after some tweaking), but there
does not seem to be any clear consensus on the reason for the problems..

Markus

--

Markus Holmberg         |       Give me Unix or give me a typewriter.
markush@acc.umu.se      |       http://www.freebsd.org/