Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Adam Lamar <ad...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/17 07:19:41 UTC

Set default yield duration

Hey everyone,

I've been working on a processor that yields often, and the default
yield duration of 1 second is too short. Is there any way to change this
default for a specific processor only?

Alternatively, can the run schedule default duration be changed in a
similar way?

Cheers,
Adam

Re: Set default yield duration

Posted by Adam Lamar <ad...@gmail.com>.
Bryan, Joe, Matt,

Thanks very much for your comments and creating a JIRA! It will
definitely be useful for my use case.

Cheers,
Adam

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
I created this JIRA:

Posted by Matthew Clarke <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
I think it is a good idea to allow a processor to establish what are
reasonable defaults for itself then let users tune it as they can
today.  Definitely a good JIRA to fire up.

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Adam,