Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/01 13:12:26 UTC

Happy New Year

Happy new year CloudStack ! Many great releases in 2013.

-Sebastien

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by subhan alisha <al...@gmail.com>.
Wish You a very Happy New Year to All

--
Sk. Subhan Alisha
M.Tech Computer Science Engineering,

RE: Happy New Year

Posted by Animesh Chaturvedi <an...@citrix.com>.
Happy new year to every one.

Animesh

RE: Happy New Year

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Happy New Year to all Cloudstack Hackers :)

Posted by claude bariot <cl...@gmail.com>.
Happy new year to everybody..

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Howie Yu <ho...@trend.com.tw>.