Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Evans <ee...@rackspace.com> on 2010/03/31 22:01:09 UTC

[RELEASE] 0.6.0-rc1 (release candidate)

Cassandra 0.6.0-rc1 is available from the usual place[1]. Barring any
serious regressions, this will become the next stable release, so please
test and submit bug reports[2] if you spot problems.

[1]: http://cassandra.apache.org/download/
[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA

As always, be sure to read the release notes[3] when upgrading, we make
every effort to document the process in the hope it will save you some
pain. :)

[3]: http://bit.ly/aiOB9Z (release notes)
[4]: http://bit.ly/c7z7oe (changes)

Enjoy!

--
Eric Evans
eevans@rackspace.com

Re: [RELEASE] 0.6.0-rc1 (release candidate)

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Sounds like the bat file is building the classpath incorrectly?

You could try echo-ing it before invoking java.

Posted by Rao Venugopal <ve...@gmail.com>.
All