Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> on 2012/11/05 09:20:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 1)

Hi all,

  I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.4.5. This includes
the fix for ZOOKEEPER-1560.
 Please take a look at the release notes for the jira list.

 *** Please download, test and VOTE before the
 *** vote closes  12:00  midnight PT on Friday, Nov 9th.***

 http://people.apache.org/~mahadev/zookeeper-3.4.5-candidate-1/

 Should we release this?

 thanks
 mahadev

Posted by Skye Wanderman-Milne <sk...@cloudera.com>.
+1, ran tests and basic operations over a 3-node cluster with Oracle JDK
6+7 and OpenJDK 6.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.

Posted by Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>.
+1 i noticed that the copyright in the NOTICE.txt is 2009-2011 rather
than 2009-2012. not a big deal, but we should update it (see
ZOOKEEPER-1581).

thanx for pulling this together
ben

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@yahoo-inc.com>.

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Thanks Jimmy!

Patrick

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Nothing as such.

With 6 +1's and 4 binding the vote passes. I will be updating the
release artifacts tonight or in case I get tired and fall asleep, itll
be tommorrow.

thanks
maahdev

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 12:21 AM, Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> Thanks Pat and Jimmy!

Is there anything that wouldn't allow us to push this
release out at this point?

Thanks,
Roman.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.