Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/25 07:48:32 UTC

ws-admin in cvs

Dear root,

Can someone help me in creating a new cvs module ws-admin (similar to existing xml-admin) for
storing the charter for WS-PMC etc. The commits for this module should go to general@ws.apache.org
mailing list. All members of the WS-PMC should have access to the ws-admin module. If someone can
point me to  any existing instructions for doing this, am willing to learn :)

Thanks,
dims

=====

Re: ws-admin in cvs

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Brian.

--- Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net> wrote:

> This is now completed.  Here's the steps I took:
>
> 1. mkdir /home/cvs/ws-admin, chgrp'd to "ws".
> 2. created ~apmail/.qmail-ws-admin-cvs, forwarding messages to
>    general@ws.apache.org
> 3. added the following line to CVSROOT/avail:

avail|owenb,dchappell,geuerp,antelder,gdaniels,vdkoogh,tomj,hughesj,amattheu,twl,stevel,nmukhi,snichol,dlr,rubys,aslom,jmsnell,dims,sanjiva|ws-admin

=====

Re: ws-admin in cvs

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@collab.net>.