Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tobias Anstett <to...@googlemail.com> on 2007/12/03 00:13:15 UTC

Axis2 and Spring - Method expose problem

Hi,

i am using Axis2 web services with spring. I am injecting some manager
services in the web service by configuring them in the application context
and using setter methods in the web service implementation. Just works fine,
but the setter methods are exposed as web service methods if i run
myservise?wsdl. What can i do to hide them ? They must be defined as public.

Regards, Tobias

Re: Axis2 and Spring - Method expose problem

Posted by Ben Tomasini <be...@gmail.com>.
Two options:

1) In your services.xml, include the following:

<service>
  <excludeOperations>
    <operation>setService</operation>
  </excludeOperations>
</service>

Replace setService with your setter.

2) Use constructor injection rather than setter injection.

Ben