Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by st...@comcast.net on 2017/04/11 14:43:51 UTC

Strange OfBiz List Message

Hi,

I think I receive messages from the list, but sometimes I get a copy of what I'm forwarding below...my email has never stopped working (that I know of), so I'm wondering if anyone knows what causes this? The title of the email is always "Warning from user@ofbiz.apache.org".

I did get a list of email subjects, here is what I'm told is missing (and I'm definitely interested in the cash register app topic):
29 Mar 2017 Shi Jinghai51134: Re: Cash Register App?
30 Mar 2017 Michael Brohl51153: Re: Cash Register App?
 4 Apr 2017 Pierre Smits51200: Users using the snapshots?

Any suggestions on whether this is just normal to sometimes get a missing email when my email is in continuous functionally correct state? In particular, does anyone on this list get a similar issue every once in a while for this list for unknown reasons?

Thanks!

----- Forwarded Message -----From: user-help@ofbiz.apache.orgTo: ......snip......Sent: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 10:32:30 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Warning from user@ofbiz.apache.org

I'm working for my owner, who can be reachedat user-owner@ofbiz.apache.org.

Messages to you from the user mailing list seem tohave been bouncing. I've attached a copy of the first bouncemessage I received.

If this message bounces too, I will send you a probe. If the probe bounces,I will remove your address from the user mailing list,without further notice.

 I've kept a list of which messages from the user mailing list have bounced from your address.

Copies of these messages may be in the archive.To retrieve a set of messages 123-145 (a maximum of 100 per request),send a short message to: <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>

To receive a subject and author list for the last 100 or so messages,send a short message to: <us...@ofbiz.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

51134 51153 51200

Re: Strange OfBiz List Message

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
When I get a such message (twice to 5 times a year) I simply retrieve the indicated messages, as explained in the warning email, to see I if I did not
miss something important.

I suppose  this is due to my ISP POP server, or a relay in between, I can't see any other reasons.

Jacques

Le 12/04/2017 � 07:48, Deepak Dixit a �crit :

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwaxsystems.com>.

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxsystems.com>.