Posted to user@struts.apache.org by developer researcher <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/08 00:27:20 UTC

Dependencies for Struts2

     Hello,

     When I created my first application with Struts 2 I found the exception
described in the attachment. Searching in the forums of the web I noticed
that several had the same exception; following the suggestions I solved the
problem by including the library 'javassist-3.7.ga.jar' but this library is
not included as a dependency in the distribution of Struts2 2.2.1; in this
context I have doubts about how I solved the problem: Which is the
library/JAR that should be included to resolve the exception? is it correct
to use of javassist-3.7.ga.jar?

Thanks in advance,

Re: Dependencies for Struts2

Posted by Dave Newton <da...@gmail.com>.
Yes.

Dave

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Good Evening

I checked the pom.xml forStruts core and see
      <dependency>
            <groupId>ognl</groupId>
            <artifactId>ognl</artifactId>
            <version>2.7.3</version>