Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "m.jimen.blazquez" <m....@gmail.com> on 2011/12/02 10:07:29 UTC

Re: Camel Osgi Component

Hello,

I'm not sure I have understood the process but it seems what I really need.
Where can I find an example of this?

regards

Re: Camel Osgi Component

Posted by Björn Bength <bj...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

read this entire thread before using vm or seda component:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/using-vm-with-different-camelContexts-and-property-parser-td5022731.html

There seems to be some quirks about error and property handling.
I'm not 100% sure, though, since I didn't read the latest camel source code.

Regards
/Björn