Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Prashant Jyoti <jt...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/25 06:34:02 UTC

subscribe to solr user mailing list

Hi,
I would like to subscribe to the Solr user mailing list as I have recently
started using Solr and think that the mailing list would be helpful to
search for useful information like configuration and performance tuning or
figuring out use cases.

Thanks!

Prashant.

Posted by Prashant Jyoti <jt...@gmail.com>.
Well thanks Eric :) I should have realized that the subscription service
would be automated and the mail didn't need a 'body' as such  😁

Guess I spammed a whole lot of people!

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 5:23 PM Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> You can subscribe here: https://lucene.apache.org/solr/community.html
>
> > On Jul 25, 2020, at 2:34 AM, Prashant Jyoti <jt...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> > I would like to subscribe to the Solr user mailing list as I have
> recently
> > started using Solr and think that the mailing list would be helpful to
> > search for useful information like configuration and performance tuning
> or
> > figuring out use cases.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > --