Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by mingda li <li...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/08 02:20:56 UTC

About the org.slf4j version

Hi,
I find our cluster use Hadoop 1.0.4 which uses org.slf4j 1.4.3. This is not
the same as Zeppelin's 1.7.10. Could I build Zeppelin with 1.4.3 version
for my cluster? Or will this influence the working of Zeppelin? I have
tried to use Zeppelin but failed and thought this is caused by org.slf4j's
version.

Thanks,
Mingda

Re: About the org.slf4j version

Posted by mingda li <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jeff. Now, I am running Zeppelin in UCLA's cluster. Our cluster use
Hadoop 1.0.4 and the spark 1.6.0 on it. If Zeppelin doesn't support Hadoop
1, I think I need to install Hadoop 2.6 and Spark 1.6 for Hadoop 2.6.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang