Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/08 03:18:58 UTC

Optimize AbstractConfig toString method

Hi, community

Today @code4wt submitted a pr[1] call to getObject for optimizing the
abstractConfig toString method, which caused some error messages and
unexpected results when debugging.

He gave a detailed analysis of the recurring problem and the cause of the
problem [2], I personally think that we can accept this pr, because the
current tostring print will appear object = 'xxxx' information (xxxx is a
proxy object). This information is meaningless.

How do u think?

[1]https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/2754
[2]
https://github.com/code4wt/incubator-dubbo-website/blob/bug_report/audit/dubbo_bug_report.md

Re: Optimize AbstractConfig toString method

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
I agree with his proposed solution. In fact, in my opinion, this change
will improve DEV experience.

-Ian.