Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Darrell DeBoer <li...@bigdaz.com> on 2002/01/15 09:52:13 UTC

CVS Commit: imap proposal

G'day,

The real CVS commit email was rejected by the mailing list for being too
big. So here's a truncated version.

All changes are in the IMAP proposal - including the new set of functional
tests. All of the ".test" files are protocol tests, which is equivelant to
automated telnet testing.

ciao
Daz

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@thought.co.uk>.

> From: Serge Knystautas [mailto:sergek@lokitech.com]
> Fantastic news!  I look forward to testing it this weekend.

+1 :-)

Re: CVS Commit: imap proposal

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
Fantastic news!  I look forward to testing it this weekend.

Serge Knystautas
http://www.lokitech.com/