Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Suribada <ha...@korea.com> on 2002/10/18 14:57:51 UTC

From apache-korea.org

Hi.
As a leader of jakarta-seoul project(Jakarta site Korean translation
project), thank you for your interest in our project.

In Korea, many people like Log4J as one of better tools and appericate
your hard work.

Yesterday I found our project site link at the original Log4J project
page.
Though you may be troublsome, I ask you to modified that link to be to
"jakarta.apache-korea.org/log4j/index.html for many people interested in
Log4J to directly Log4J translation pages.

Thanks for reading.

Bye.

Suribada's Javaworld
http://www.suribada.com

Jakarta-Seoul Project
http://jakarta.apache-korea.org

 <http://www.korea.com>
<http://event.korea.com/open/cruises/evenmain01.asp>

Re: From apache-korea.org

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
As I indicated in my previous message, please do not hesitate to
contact us if you need help with anything. Is there a way for us to
facilitate your efforts?

--
Ceki

others. -- Jon Postel, RFC 793

Re: From apache-korea.org

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
At 21:57 18.10.2002 +0900, you wrote:
>Hi.
>As a leader of jakarta-seoul project(Jakarta site Korean translation
>project), thank you for your interest in our project.
>
>In Korea, many people like Log4J as one of better tools and appericate
>your hard work.

Thank you. We are also very much appreciative of your work. Can we make
your life any easier in
pursuing your translation efforts?

>Yesterday I found our project site link at the original Log4J project
>page.
>Though you may be troublsome, I ask you to modified that link to be to
>"jakarta.apache-korea.org/log4j/index.html for many people interested in
>Log4J to directly Log4J translation pages.

Done as requested.

>Thanks for reading.
>
>Bye.

Best regards,