Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Damir Aysin <da...@inbox.ru> on 2002/02/09 10:18:51 UTC

Exception occured : 1 Index Corrupted

Hi !

I've install today Xindice 1.0rc1, and found problem.

in my code :
try {
    XMLResource document = (XMLResource) col.createResource( strContentId, "XMLResource");
    document.setContent( strContent );
    col.storeResource( document );
}

then error :
Exception occured : 1 Index Corrupted

in dbXML 1.0b4 it's worked !

I need help!!!

Thank You,
Damir

Re: Exception occured : 1 Index Corrupted

Posted by Damir Aysin <da...@inbox.ru>.
://
problem was with instance-name....
Xindice doesn't allow to have same name for instance and documents.
for example :

/db/dealer

and

<dealer>
    <id>0001</id>
    <name>Dealer 1</name>
</dealer>

If You will make instance as "dealers", all will be ok.

Is it true? Has anybody met same?

Damir