Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/16 01:03:03 UTC

New Blogs: What's new in Ignite.NET 1.9 and Ignite Kubernetes deployment on Azure

Igniters,

Let me share with the latest blog post about Apache Ignite you might be interested to look at.

* What’s new in Apache Ignite.NET 1.9 by Pavel: https://ptupitsyn.github.io/Whats-New-In-Ignite-Net-1-9/

* Deploying Ignite in Kubernetes in Microsof Azure by me: https://www.gridgain.com/resources/blog/deploying-apache-ignite-kubernetes-microsoft-azure

Soon the post will be added to Ignite’s blog feed:
https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html <https://ignite.apache.org/blogs.html>

If you blog about Ignite please let me know and we will promote your job over the feed, twitter and other channels.

—
Denis

Re: New Blogs: What's new in Ignite.NET 1.9 and Ignite Kubernetes deployment on Azure

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
A couple of more blogs got published.

* Continous queries in Ignite C++ by Igor - https://isapego.github.io/Continuous-Queries-in-Apache-Ignite-CPP-1-9/#disqus_thread <https://isapego.github.io/Continuous-Queries-in-Apache-Ignite-CPP-1-9/#disqus_thread>
* Modern Application Design With In-Memory Data Fabric by Shamim - https://dzone.com/articles/modern-application-design-with-in-memory-data-fabr <https://dzone.com/articles/modern-application-design-with-in-memory-data-fabr>

Enjoy.

Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.