Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com> on 2014/04/11 06:42:58 UTC

Puppet Java module not installing to PATH

Hi,

Puppet master Java module does not add $JAVA_HOME/bin to PATH when applied
to a cartridge.
But it will work with applications that use JAVA_HOME variable, but will
fail in some cases.

Is there a reason for not to copy this to PATH? Or shall I work on a patch
to configure this properly?

Re: Puppet Java module not installing to PATH

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
resolved 84e7c25ebab8083f36a8a5d699ef40594aaf0837

--

Udara Liyanage
Software Engineer

web: http://udaraliyanage.wordpress.com
phone: +94 71 443 6897

Re: Puppet Java module not installing to PATH

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Udara,

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi Nirmal,

Pl see the patch attached. This also fixes zip/unzip package dependency via
Puppet

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 for patching.

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.