Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org> on 2007/02/12 12:59:10 UTC

Re: merging jars

On 30.01.2007, at 01:03, adingfelder wrote:

> I like the looks of minijar's createUeberJarbut their documentation is
> lacking.

What information do you need beside this?

http://mojo.codehaus.org/minijar-maven-plugin/usage.html

> Do you know what I need to put in my pom to make it work?

You could specify that plugin via POM but you might want to just
install it as you just call it on the project.

   maven -DartifactId=ARTIFACTID -DgroupId=GROUPID -Dversion=VERSION
plugin:download

http://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/tags/minijar-maven-plugin-1.0-alpha-1/
pom.xml

...will add this to the docs, thanks!

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [m2] merging jars

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 13.02.2007, at 22:56, adingfelder wrote:

> for me, as an eclipse user, I do not use command line maven, so I
> (and other
> eclipse users) need to have the plugin work from the pom.

No command line ...interesting. Did not think such programmers really
exist ;)

Well, maybe we could attach it to the packaging phase.

> Because of that, I was hoping for a pom based example in the usage
> page.

I see ...well, as of now you would have to call it from the command
line - but patches are welcome ;)

cheers
--
Torsten

Re: [m2] merging jars

Posted by adingfelder <Di...@SirTrack.com>.
for me, as an eclipse user, I do not use command line maven, so I (and other
eclipse users) need to have the plugin work from the pom.

Because of that, I was hoping for a pom based example in the usage page.

Cheers,

Andy