Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by gawkboyrules <ga...@yahoo.com> on 2003/09/02 06:46:02 UTC

Auto-generated junit tests

I think I remember reading somewhere that WSDL2Java can generate simple
junit test classes for client stubs.  Unfortunately I can't seem to find the
details about this in the documentation.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction?  (I suspect I am just too sleepy to find the information again.)

Re: Auto-generated junit tests

Posted by adam kramer <ad...@monkey.org>.
 I remember the t switch from the WSDL2Java executable...
>From java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -h
"-t, --testCase
                emit junit testcase class for web service"

never tried it, but trying cant hurt.

-ak.

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, gawkboyrules wrote:

> I think I remember reading somewhere that WSDL2Java can generate simple
> junit test classes for client stubs.  Unfortunately I can't seem to find the
> details about this in the documentation.  Can anyone point me in the right
> direction?  (I suspect I am just too sleepy to find the information again.)

---
http://adam.404.org