Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/25 21:38:31 UTC

Re: New Committer: Jan Høydahl (janhoy)

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:37 PM, Dennis E. Hamilton <or...@apache.org>
wrote:

> [BCC AOO PMC]
>
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache OpenOffice is pleased to
> annound that Jan Høydahl (janhoy) has accepted our invitation to become a
> committer on the Apache OpenOfffice project.
>
> A warm welcome to Jan Høydahl.

​Welcome Jan! It's great to have you join us as a committer.
​

> Regards,
>
>  Dennis Hamilton, on behalf of the Apache OpenOffice PMC

MzK

"Time spent with cats is never wasted."
                                -- Sigmund Freud

Re: New Committer: Jan Høydahl (janhoy)

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.
Hi and thanks for the welcome!

I am an independent consultant working mostly with Enterprise Search technologies
for large customers in Norway and Europe. I’m a committer and PMC member of the
Apache Lucene project and my coding experience is mainly Java and Python.

With AOO I have so far mainly contributed in translating the application and website
into Norwegian. The old site was badly outdated.

I’m a Mac user and have been using OOo and AOO regularly since 2005.
I’d love to see the current AOO Mac version stop crashing, but I’m afraid I can’t help with that :(

--
Jan Høydahl, search solution architect
Cominvent AS - www.cominvent.com

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.