Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2020/11/12 14:57:06 UTC

Apache Heron Meetup and Twitch Stream

Hey All,

We are going to try something new for the next Heron meetup Monday,
November 16, 2020 @ 7pm PST.
https://www.meetup.com/Apache-Heron-Bay-Area/events/wgxqbsybcpbvb/

The next Heron talk is going to be streamed live on twitch.tv. You can find
the link to the schedule below:

https://www.twitch.tv/joshfischer1108/schedule

This is a completely new thing for us, so bear with me as I will most
likely mess something up along the way.

Hope to see you there!

- Josh

Re: Re[2]: Re[2]: Apache Heron Meetup and Twitch Stream

Posted by H W <hu...@gmail.com>.
Putting meetup videos on Youtube is a great idea. 👍

Posted by Windham Wong <wi...@stormeye.io>.

Re: Re[2]: Apache Heron Meetup and Twitch Stream

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.

Posted by Windham Wong <wi...@stormeye.io>.
Hello

Re: Apache Heron Meetup and Twitch Stream

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hey all,

<sr...@yahoo.com> for keeping the momentum going.  I'd like to keep

Posted by H W <hu...@gmail.com>.