Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Fabien Couvert <fa...@bull.net> on 2008/04/07 11:46:35 UTC

Deprecated method

Hi all,

I used Rampart 1.3 and I configure my client dynamically with this methods :

OutflowConfiguration ofc = new OutflowConfiguration();
// set the action item
ofc.setActionItems("Encrypt");
// set the encryption user
ofc.setEncryptionUser("service");
// set the property file; remember if the properties is not in classpath
then it will not find
// this.
ofc.setEncryptionPropFile("client.properties");
// return the Parameter
return ofc.getProperty();

But Eclipse said to me that every method were deprecated, anyone can
help me to use new methods ?

Thank you

Fabien

Re: Deprecated method

Posted by Dimuthu Leelarathne <di...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

The new way is to use WS Security Policy to configure the service. That
is why the methods are deprecated.

If you look at samples/policy and samples/basic you will see the
difference.

Thank you,
Dimuthu