Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ENP <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> on 2006/06/28 14:57:34 UTC

Embedded broker only for forwarding messages

Hi,

I need to send JMS message asynchronously without waiting for real sending
even in case of failover event on remote AMQ. Is it possible to configure
embedded AMQ as  forwarder only for sending messages to remote server? Can I
do it with remote AMQ which requires authentication?

Re: Embedded broker only for forwarding messages

Posted by ENP <pr...@stc.donpac.ru>.
Need I use authenticationPlugin and authorizationPlugin in every broker in
network? In this case I need to implement user database replication for
every broker :(

Re: Embedded broker only for forwarding messages

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/28/06, ENP <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:
> Async send is not suitable for me because I can create
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory only for AMQ which is up.

Ah right - you want to create a connection and send a message without
blocking even if there are no remote brokers right? Then an embedded
broker is the solution you need.

>  I need to send message
> even in case of AMQ down. It was discussed on
> http://forum.springframework.org/forumdisplay.php?f=30

I don't see which thread that is BTW :)

> So, can you give me activemq.xml example for forwarding messages to remote
> AMQ which is requires authentication?

I don't have one handy. Its basically just a regular ActiveMQ
configuration with a store and forward network inside.

see the examples here...

http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/networks-of-brokers.html

--

James
-------

Re: Embedded broker only for forwarding messages

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 6/28/06, ENP <pr...@stc.donpac.ru> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I need to send JMS message asynchronously without waiting for real sending
> even in case of failover event on remote AMQ.

Try using async sends
http://incubator.apache.org/activemq/async-sends.html

> Is it possible to configure
> embedded AMQ as  forwarder only for sending messages to remote server? Can I
> do it with remote AMQ which requires authentication?

Yes. Though I think async sends is all you need.

--

James
-------