Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bruce76 <bh...@apress.com> on 2006/07/17 19:03:34 UTC

Help with loan broker example on SM3

Hi,

I'm running Java 5 with ServiceMix 3. When I first ran the loan broker
example, it failed 50% of the time, and passed 50% of the time. Now, for no
apparrent reason, it consistently fails with a timeout as shown below:
============================
     [echo] Running exsample client
     [java] Connecting to JMS server.
     [java] Sending request.
     [java] javax.jms.JMSException:
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.TimeoutException
     [java]     at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.createJMSException(MultiplexingRequestor.java:155)
     [java] Closing.
     [java]     at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.request(MultiplexingRequestor.java:107)
     [java]     at
org.logicblaze.lingo.jms.impl.MultiplexingRequestor.request(MultiplexingRequestor.java:82)
     [java]     at JMSClient.run(JMSClient.java:99)
     [java]     at JMSClient.main(JMSClient.java:59)
============================

Of course, I followed all the instructions in the README file. I also went
through the trouble of making a "fresh install" of SM3 (unfortunately with
no avail). Are there any suggestions on how to get that example working?

Thanks,

Bruce
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

RE: Help with loan broker example on SM3

Posted by jorsa76 <jo...@yahoo.es>.
I'm using the latest release, just downloaded it a few days ago, but I'm
still having this problem with the timeout at JMSClient. Cant't find any
reason to it...

Posted by Stefan Kleineikenscheidt <st...@kleineikenscheidt.de>.
It's working in 3.0.

Thanks,