Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com> on 2006/02/03 12:24:06 UTC

SLA Mediator for Synapse

Hi All,

As discussed earlier, I am attaching the SLA mediator and a sample
synapse.xml for review. Please send me your feedback.

Thanks
Soumadeep

Note: It requires an identification module, but right now we depend on the
user/client, who is expected to set the From-Address in the SOAP Header. If
an axis2 client is used then this can also be set using options.setFrom
method. More details can be found in the attached readme.txt.

RE: SLA Mediator for Synapse

Posted by Soumadeep <so...@infravio.com>.
Please rename sampleMediator.zip to sampleMediator.rar or use winrar to open
it

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Thanks
Soumadeep