Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/24 10:48:39 UTC

[VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.5

Hi all,

A release candidate for the next 6.0.5 release of the Qpid Java Components
has been created.

A number of important defect fixes and improvements have been made in this
release.
The list of changes can be found in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20QPID%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20qpid-java-6.0.5

Please test and vote accordingly.

The source and binary archives can be accessed here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/java/6.0.5-rc1

Those files and the other maven artifacts are also staged for now at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1090

Kind regards
Alex

P.S. For testing of 6.0.5 maven artifacts please add the staging repo as
below:

  <repositories>
    <repository>
      <id>staging</id>
      <url>
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-1090</url>
    </repository>
  </repositories>

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.5

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.
+1

I tested publishing messages with AMQP 1.0 JMS client, receiving them
with  AMQP 0.10 JMS client and vice versa.
I performed smoke test of web management console by creating and
binding a queue.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me

Ran 0-9 and 0-10 tests.  Ad hoc testing of the management UI.

-- Rob

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Fwd: [VOTE] Release Qpid Java 6.0.5