Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by John Wargo <jo...@johnwargo.com> on 2013/09/08 19:33:14 UTC

Publishing plugins to Git

Is there anything special about distributing your plugins on GitHub?  My files are up there, but when I try to test adding the plugin from that location I get the following error:

[Error: Error fetching plugin: Error: failed to get the plugin via git from URL https://github.com/johnwargo/cordova-programming-code/tree/master/plugins/carrier, output: Cloning into 'plugman-tmp1378661193771'...
fatal: https://github.com/johnwargo/cordova-programming-code/tree/master/plugins/carrier/info/refs?service=git-upload-pack not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

Re: Publishing plugins to Git

Posted by "John M. Wargo" <jw...@gmail.com>.
Don,