Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com> on 2002/04/05 17:22:08 UTC

Excalibur docs in site CVS

Folks,

I have pushed a new version of the website docs into jakarta-avalon-site
CVS.  It shows all the current information in a bok in book way.  The
only packages that take real advantage of the book (in book) are AltRMI
(5 pages) and Datastore (2 pages), all other just have one for the time
being.

As there is no auto update, this will require Peters action before it
hits the website proper.  Pros and cons to that at this stage.  My
personal feeling is that there would be no harm, as all the current info
is retained.

Can people also take the iniative of populating the xdocs that are
there.  Ideally we should have what/why/how all documented....  If you
English is poor (like mine), do not worry others can tidy it for you  -
content is the issue at this stage.

Regards,

- Paul H

Re: Excalibur docs in site CVS

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 01:22, Paul Hammant wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I have pushed a new version of the website docs into jakarta-avalon-site
> CVS.  It shows all the current information in a bok in book way.  The
> only packages that take real advantage of the book (in book) are AltRMI
> (5 pages) and Datastore (2 pages), all other just have one for the time
> being.

Are they all linked from the LHS? (they didbn't seem to be)

BTW Could you Move the author lines to the bottom of the page in stylesheet
as they hurt my eyes at the top ;)

--
Cheers,

Pete

Re: Excalibur docs in site CVS

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Peter,

Did you did a copy of jakarta-avalon-site/docs/excalibur to
http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur ?
Whether this was by your hand, or from a cron job, it needs to do a
recursive option now for excalibur as there are deeper directories that
did not get copied...

Regards,

- Paul