Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Schultz, Gary - COMM" <GS...@commerce.state.wi.us> on 2004/03/29 20:02:05 UTC

xsl:include in Cocoon

I cannot get xsl:include to work in Cocoon? Does Cocoon support xsl include?
Does it need to be define in the sitemap?

Gary T. Schultz
Web Technical Administrator / GIS Coordinator
Wisconsin Department of Commerce
6th Floor
P.O. Box 7970
Madison, WI
1-608-266-1283

How to bind a multivaluefield in woody/cforms

Posted by Uchenna Igwebuike <uc...@sbcglobal.net>.
How do I bind a multivaluefield widget to a collections object in a
bean?

The form widget is:
<wd:multivaluefield id="facility" required="true">
            <wd:label>Material Facility Extension</wd:label>
            <wd:datatype base="string"/>
            <wd:selection-list type="flow-jxpath" list-path="facility"
value-path="toString(id)" label-path="concat(name,' - ',description)"/>
</wd:multivaluefield>

The bean looks like:

private Collection facilityList;

public void getFacilityList(Collection list) {
	this.facilityList = list;
}

public Collection getFacilityList() {
	return this.facilityList;
}

Thanks in advance.

Re: xsl:include in Cocoon

Posted by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com>.
On Mar 29, 2004, at 10:02 AM, Schultz, Gary - COMM wrote:

> I cannot get xsl:include to work in Cocoon? Does Cocoon support xsl
> include?

Yes — that is, it doesn't interfere with it.

> Does it need to be define in the sitemap?

No.

If you provide an example of your <xsl:include> that isn't working, and
show what your directory structure looks like, we can tell you what's
wrong.

mark

RE: include in Cocoon

Posted by Martín Mauri <mm...@profesi.com.ar>.
Hi Gary, it's working fine for me, if you have some files, send them here...