Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Noriyuki TAKEI <nt...@sios.com> on 2017/05/24 13:28:41 UTC

Too many logs recorded in zookeeper.out

Hi.All.

I use Solr Cloud with 3 Zoo Keepers and 2 Solr Servers,
having 3 shards and 2 replicas.

These servers are running as virtual machine on VMWare and
virtual machines are stored in the iSCSI storage attached to VMWare.

One day,iSCSI storage failure suddenly occurred and then 1 Solr Server and
2 Zoo Keepers were inaccessible via SSH.But indexing and searching
seemed to work properly.

In order to recover, I powered down and started up virtual machines
inaccessible via SSH.
For a few minutes after Zoo Keeper starting up,too many logs as below were
recorded in
zookeeper.out

ERROR[LearnerHandler-/XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:36524:LearnerHandler@631]
Unexpected exception causing shutdown while sock still open

java.io.EOFEception
at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:392)
at org.apache.jute.BinaryInputArchive.readInt(BinaryInputArchive.java:63)

The logs shown above were recorded in zookeeper.out once per 3 millisecond.

Why were too many logs recorded?