Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ben Canaan <be...@lead2tech.com> on 2015/01/19 14:54:13 UTC

Content Management System

HI,

                I was going through the web researching on Content
Management System, and I found that your company is one of the solution
providers for that computer application. With the beginning of a New Year, I
was wondering if I can interest you with the database of other competitors
like "Alfresco users" so that you can discuss your services with them.

We can also help you with:

.         dSpace users

.         Liferay users

.         EPiServer users

.         Magnolia CMS users

If any of the above mentioned companies interest you, please let me know via
email or a call to discuss further. Also kindly suggest if I need to contact
someone else.

Regards,

Ben Canaan

Sr. Marketing Coordinator

BBIG

800-745-7228 x2335

To unsubscribe, please reply to this email with leave out in the subject
line.

Re: Content Management System

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
By spamming a list, you probably got on a few thousand lists of "Do not
do business with this company!".

--
Ron Wheeler
President