Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/10/29 02:48:39 UTC

Fwd: This week's Hadoop storage community online sync

Normally I don't spam the online sync announcements in the Hadoop user
mailing alias. But this week's topic is more useful to Hadoop
users/administrators.
If you can't join this Tuesday evening's meetup at Yahoo, Yiqun graciously
agreed to give the same talk over the wire. See you there!

Best,
Weichiu