Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2004/12/08 10:27:20 UTC

VC++ project that include all samples

Does anyone has a project that includes all the sample projects?

If so please commit to cvs (may be to vc/samples folder)

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: VC++ project that include all samples

Posted by Roshan Weerasuriya <ro...@opensource.lk>.
hi,

I commited the following VC dsw files.
 - AllClientSamples.dws (at vc/samples/client)
     This has all the client side sample projects
 - AllServerSamples.dws (at vc/samples/server)
     This has all the server side sample projects
 - AllSamples.dws (at vc/samples)
     This has all the client side and server side sample projects. But
      here since both the server and client interoptest samples has the
      same name for there dsp files, I was able to add only the cliet
      side dsps. Has to change those names later and has to add. But you
      can use the other two combined.

Rgds,
Roshan