Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2006/03/08 06:31:09 UTC

New Problem.

OK, this is fixed, I used getForm instead of looking up the field, that
seems to work.  Now I have another problem. I am trying to copy the
boolean field to/from the repeater, but it doesn't work.

It is always set to false. I would prefer being able to set this like
the other values that way I could create a general function to copy
to/from a repeater row to/from a group of fields with the same names.

Cheers.

--
Kamal Bhatt

Tourism Technology Pty Ltd

T:  +61 (02) 9956 7300
F:  +61 (02) 9956 7411

Level 10, 1 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, NSW 2060

http://www.tt.com.au

--
Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.

Re: New Problem.

Posted by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au>.
Stupid me, should have set the state to invisible.

Re: New Problem.

Posted by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au>.