Posted to user@flink.apache.org by wpb <30...@qq.com> on 2018/11/14 02:24:38 UTC

回复: How to get the ActorSystem in custom operator

yes ,I‘m trying to have a "signaling" input channel to control the operator behaviour in the following case.

The StreamOperators will subscribe to the MQ (not support broadcast) in the same group。 One of  the operator will receive the massage, then dispatch or broadcast the message the special operator.

Maybe streaming join will work. but I  hope I can use the actor system for more convenient and controlable.