Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yann Camenen <Ya...@Symtrax.com> on 2001/03/29 02:16:04 UTC

RE: Cocoon 1.8.2 compatibility with websphere 3.5.3

Hello,

I've had the same problem using Cocoon 1.8.3-dev when upgrading from
Websphere 3.5 to 3.5.3. It seems that using a relative path in your servlet
properties, instead of an absolute one, does the trick (e.g.
'/WEB-INF/cocoon.properties').

Hope it helps.

Regards,
Yann Camenen