Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Sheng Wu <wu...@apache.org> on 2020/06/10 14:24:53 UTC

Consider to remove the incubator release?

Hi ShardingSphere

As we have released new versions after graduation, the incubator releases
seem to be able to remove from the mirror system.
What do you think? NOTICE, All incubator releases are still available in
the archive.
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/shardingsphere/

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Re: Consider to remove the incubator release?

Posted by 蒋晓峰 <th...@gmail.com>.
Agree, and the incubator releases are no longer important for users.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Deleted. We can still find these releases in the archive repository
https://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/shardingsphere/  .

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere