Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2001/06/29 09:49:12 UTC

Re[2]: Extensions to Struts

Hello Ron,

Friday, June 29, 2001, 9:15:51 AM, you wrote:

RS> Absolutely.  Thanks.
RS> I just posted an updated extensions package including support for
RS> destroy()
RS> and initStrutsDigester().  initStrutsDigester() is meant to allow
RS> extensions
RS> to register additional rules for parsing the struts-config.xml.
RS> Looking closer at your mail, I think I missed calling the destroy() for
RS> each
RS> extension upon a reload().  Ah well, I'll fix that one soon.

I just review your code and I think it can be standart way to
give to ActionServlet ability to support extensions mechanism.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

Re[2]: Extensions to Struts

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Ted,

Friday, June 29, 2001, 2:34:01 PM, you wrote:

TH> Might that include the Bean Factory, Oleg?

Now bean-factory base on extended version of ActionServlet. Extensions
mechanism can include bean-factory in case of more flexible processing
delegation. I just sent a letter about my vision to this problem.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

Re: Extensions to Struts