Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by dharmon <do...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 03:47:56 UTC

beans namespace

What is the namespace for the beans root element found in the various
component xbean.xml files? All the examples I see never define a namespace
for the beans element. I'd like to use my IDE to validate/auto-complete
elements for me during development.

Re: beans namespace

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.
The namespace is in fact Spring namespace
And the schema location should be :

Manuel

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 3:47 AM, dharmon
<do...@gmail.com>>