Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ho...@bayerbbs.com on 2006/07/05 15:32:23 UTC

Customize images for

Sorry, I mixed inputDate and inputCalendar...

Instead of the button, I can use an image for the popUp using these attributes
popupButtonImageUrl="images/calendar.gif" renderPopupButtonAsImage="true"

But how to change the images _inside_ the popUp calendar? I mean the close,
left, right and down images.

In CSS there is a hint "Note: The right, left and down icons are images,
jscalendar-DBich must be edited if you need to change them.", but I don't
understand, what to do.

Kind regards
Holger